Reviewed in Form+Function
I'm no cook. I watch plenty of cooking shows, but my most complex dish is a mushroom omelette. If you're into cooking and exchanging recipes, though, Cooklet is a nifty culinary social network. Share your recipes, favourite and comment on recipes you see on your feed, and even get detailed ingredients and steps on how to cook those dishes.
Cooklet is the cooking assistant - say what you'd like to cook, navigate with your voice through the recipes and share your culinary adventures with foodies from around the world. It is designed to show off your cooking experiments, opinions and photos. Make your cooking experience your own personal story and share it with other foodies from all around the world. Discover new recipes, inspire others and challenge yourself to cook something new every day.
Enjoy and keep cooking!
- Voice navigation - e.g. say "Apple Pie" or whatever you're craving for and find thousands of original recipes.
- Recipe navigation - say "Ingredients" or "Next/Previous" while cooking the recipe, it will guide you step by step.
- Thousands of original recipes from real foodies from around the world - every day more & more!
- Recipes available through categories or via search by title or ingredients.
- Cook’d button – let the world know what's cooking in your home :)
- Fav’d button – save the recipes in favorites.
- Want’d buton – collect inspirations in one place.
- Sleek design and countless food ideas.
- International community activities stream.
- Follow foodies and be followed by others.
- Languages: English, Polish.