Reviewed in Point and click adventures
I find it interesting that the puzzle mechanics are essentially the mirror version of Temple Trap, which I reviewed a few days ago. They are both sliding tile mazes, but while in Temple Trap you can move all tiles except the one where your character is, in The Mansion you can move only the tile where your character is.
After receiving top honors at Indiecade and IGF, the legendary Nintendo DS game is back for mobile and better than ever! Puzzle your way through each room and lead the curious Anne to find the secret at the center of a toymaker's beautiful but mysterious mansion! Magic is around every corner, and she can't escape without your help!
This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for extra items.
* This game supports English, français, Deutsch, 한글, 中文 and 日本語.
* This game is singleplayer only. If you wish to delete or reinstall, you can use the Com2us Hub data backup/restoration services in Options to save your data.
Follow Anne on her adventure to find the truth… and escape!
- Unearth the secret hidden at the center of the mansion and escape by solving each unsolvable puzzle!
- Every room is a new puzzle and a new story!
Uncover the many secrets of the Toymaker's mansion!
- Explore rooms like a storybook and lose yourself in the magic and mystery!
- From the beautiful art and music to the Toymaker's secrets, every detail of Rooms was painstakingly created to be a thrilling tale from start to finish!
Play with Friends!
- Think you can solve the puzzles faster? Compete with friends for the top score on each puzzle!
- Items and tricks can increase your scores!