Reviewed in Email Clients for Android
CloudMagic specializes in cloud search and this shows in its email application. It can handle multiple email inboxes, like a regular email but it can also search through them. The interface is not very inspiring but is clean. The number of email accounts is limited to five, which should be enough for most people.
Newton is a subscription-based service that supercharges your email with power features like Read Receipts, Snooze, Send Later, Undo Send, Sender Profile, Connected Apps and more across Android Phone, Tablet and Wear.
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99/yr. That’s about $4/mo for something that you use dozens of times everyday.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and all IMAP accounts. Supports Calendar for Gmail, Google Apps and Exchange (EWS). Manage your email & Calendar without switching between apps.
Free to download on Mac
Sign Up Once, Use Everywhere
Your Newton account is your key to all things Newton. Use it to instantly access your email anytime, across ALL your devices. It’s that simple.
With your account, you can have all your email preferences and settings synced magically across devices - be it Android Phone, Tablet, Wear or Mac.
Why Newton is the only email app you need
● Instant push notifications for ALL types of email - Gmail, Hotmail/Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo Mail, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
● Read Receipts - Get read-status for every email you send. Optionally, get notified as soon as the emails are read. Track emails effortlessly and improve the quality of your follow-ups, without installing random external plugins.
● Send Later - Schedule emails to be sent later and have them delivered to the recipient’s inbox at just the right moment. Also, you can stop the scheduled email if the recipient emails you in between.
● Sender Profile - Know more about the people who email you. Get job titles, organisation info, location, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter profiles & more. Send better emails by knowing the context and background of the sender.
● Snooze - Set your emails to come back to Inbox at a more convenient time. Got an important email while travelling? Just Snooze to Desktop and deal with it only when you’re ready. Snooze emails, not productivity.
● Connected Apps - Finish your workflow without leaving your email. Add important emails to your favorite productivity apps like Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce and Asana.
● Undo Send - Pull back that email blunder you just sent. Especially useful when you’re on mobile and need to reply in a hurry. For all the times you sent ‘Retards’ instead of ‘Regards’.
● Custom Inbox Swipes - Customizable long/short swipes for actions like Delete, Archive, Mark as Read, Mark as Spam and more.
● Supports all versions of Exchange - ActiveSync (EAS), EWS & IMAP.
● Attach files from Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive & more.
● Save email attachments to your favorite cloud storage service like Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. with ease.
● Remote Wipe your data in case you lose your device.
● Switch From address - Forward or reply to emails from your preferred account
● Custom Folder Sync - Get notified about emails that land in your folders.
● Language support - English, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Dutch and Thai.
But wait...there’s more!
- HTML signatures
- Email Aliases
- Turn on/off Conversations
- Swipe between emails
- Easy on battery and data
- Passcode Lock
- Mark as Spam
- Interactive notifications
- Unified Inbox
Newton is available as an in-app subscription for $49.99 per year.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
If you have any questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to us @newtonmailapp