Reviewed in Enhancement
Sync multiple email accounts from multiple services in the one app, instead of having a dedicated app for each email service. Read through all your inboxes at once or individually and organize emails into folders. There is also a productivity tool called Cards that allows you to take immediate action in apps like Evernote, Pocket, OneNote etc. as soon as you double tap the email you're reading.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Support for Android Wear.
Go Pro for more
CloudMagic is free to download and use. Upgrade to CloudMagic Pro ($4.99/month or $44.99/year) and get:
● Add unlimited email accounts
● Setup email accounts once and login on another device to have everything ready
● Preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Priority support