Reviewed in Email Clients for Android
CloudMagic specializes in cloud search and this shows in its email application. It can handle multiple email inboxes, like a regular email but it can also search through them. The interface is not very inspiring but is clean. The number of email accounts is limited to five, which should be enough for most people.
Works with Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Office 365 and any IMAP account.
★ Winner of the Internet's highest honor - The Webby Awards People's Voice
★ "The best mobile email app" - The Wall Street Journal
★ "With CloudMagic, you’ll be amazed how much more productive your emailing on the go gets" - TIME
★ "The email application that lets you complete your work right from your Inbox" - TechCrunch
● Works with all types of email
Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, iCloud, Google Apps, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, AOL and other IMAP accounts.
● Instant push notifications for all types of email
Doesn't matter which email service you use, CloudMagic uses the power of cloud to send you reliable push notifications.
● Connected with your favorite tools
Save emails to Wunderlist, Todoist, Evernote, OneNote, Trello, Zendesk, Salesforce.com, Asana, Instapaper, OmniFocus and many more apps.
● Complete support for Microsoft Exchange
Support for Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 (ActiveSync, EWS and IMAP)
● Custom Folder Sync settings
Sync folders that are important to you. Get notified for new emails and view unread email count for each of your folders.
● Easy on battery and data
Emails are pushed from the cloud instead of constant polling
● CloudMagic in your language
Translated to French, German, Russian and Spanish.
● Unified Inbox
● Passcode lock
● Attach files from Dropbox, iCloud Drive and other file storage services
● Email accounts and preferences sync’d across devices
● Download attachments in background
● Remote wipe your data if you lose your phone/tablet
● Support for Android Wear.