Reviewed in Best Social Apps for Everyone
It's just pure fun. And genious. Why take one picture at a time, when you can take two! Frontback snaps two pictures - one with both cameras - simultaneously, creating a great visual representation of a moment. Great for socialising both in real time and posting on your social networks. The design could not be simpler, and as long as there are pictures of things and faces to take, we will love it.
With Frontback you take a photo with the front camera, another with the back camera, and share them both in a single image. Frontback is the most delightful way to tell a story with photos. Frontback is a fantastic community (1M+) of people who love being creative or just sharing their daily life, be part of it, take amazing photos to share with your friends and with people around the world! Take a look http://frontback.me/explore/staffpicks Frontback is a fun new camera app! This is an initial Android version, so if you have any bugs to report or have questions regarding your first experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Help us translate Frontback for your language, email us at: email@example.com
Other publications that have featured Frontback are CNN, The New York Times, The Verge, Re/code, and Bloomberg TV.
• Capture your best moments using both front and back cameras.
• Write short captions mentioning @friends and #hashtags.
• Add location such as restaurants, museums, or music festivals.
• Share instantly via SMS, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, email, and more.
• See all your friends' photos or explore the most entertaining photo community on the planet!
• Swipe horizontally to switch between the front and back cameras.
• Swipe vertically to flip the top and bottom panes.
• After the photo is taken, swipe horizontally to flip backwards text.
• Tap any photo for the retake option.
• Try the self-timer for even more creativity or group photos.
if you have any bugs to report or have questions regarding your first experience, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet at @frontbackapp
Take a photo with the front camera, a selfie with the back camera, or two photos with the front camera, or even two photos with the back camera, means two selfies or two objects. Many options with the front and back cameras -- Frontback or Frontfront or Backback.