Reviewed in The best of the best for true gamers
I have not yet played this game but I'm very much looking forward to it. Graphics look very good and all the reviews speak for themselves. Edit I have now played the game. Takes a bit of getting used to but it is purely amazing. Well worth all the hype
Reviewed in Game you most wanna play
a really cool game with very good graphics ... i don't really play this game but i show the gamplay video on youtube ... no offence i just don't like to play as a lady character in such type of game.. but if you like you can enjoy this cool game
In “Episode 5: Terminus," the fifth and final episode of the thrilling République saga, battle lines are drawn. As Hope and the player bring the fight for freedom directly to the Overseer, they must choose their sides carefully, or risk becoming the injustice they’re trying to stop. ● Hostile Cameras: security cameras scattered through Episode 5 will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence, ratcheting up Republique’s tension and complexity
● Branching Paths: In a first for Republique, players may choose Hope’s path through Episode 5, or let her decide her fate--each path contains hours of unique gameplay
● A New Metamorphosis: revisit dramatically transformed areas from previous episodes, craft new tools to aid Hope’s escape, meet new enemies, and forge new alliances...
Developed over five years by industry veterans (Metal Gear Solid, Halo, F.E.A.R.), RÉPUBLIQUE is a thrilling and topical stealth-action game that explores the perils of government surveillance in the Internet Age.
• POLYGON - "A must-play experience in 2014."
• IGN - "Special, new, and necessary."
• TOUCH ARCADE (5/5) - "Shaping up to be a masterpiece."
• THE WASHINGTON POST - "Sets a new benchmark for mobile game quality."
You receive a call from Hope, a woman trapped inside a mysterious totalitarian state. By hacking into the nation's elaborate surveillance network and taking control, you guide Hope through a web of danger and deception across five thrilling episodes.
• One Touch stealth action gameplay
• Immersive puzzles and strategic choices
• Innovative, interactive developer commentary (in-app purchase)
• Fully translated subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Portuguese
Featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great on NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet.
• Episode 2 required to purchase and play Episode 3
• Close all running apps to improve performance and stability.
• Custom ROMs are not officially supported, and may cause the error "Unfortunately, Package Access Helper has stopped."
• If you experience poor performance in Episode 4, lower your quality settings in the main menu options
GPU: Adreno 300 series, Mali-T600 series, PowerVR SGX544, or Tegra 3
CPU: Dual core 1GHz