Reviewed in Best of playstore
Better get a modded unlocked version online. From the acclaimed game books on pc, the makers have made an android version which is not as good and features a linear storyline, action sequences with great graphic and a bit of strategy. It's hard to call it a game book but it is good
Reviewed in BEST GAMES WORTH TO PLAY
When i start play this game i love the way of game.Choosing character skills and afinity change the stoey.Nice graphic,nice story Fighting with monsters are boring and predictible.Games like this must have more interactivity with Ai,with surroundings at all.Don't listen to me.Play and enjoy.Recomended.
Just 3 words... f*cking perfect game, do you like to read and do you like to play RPG with high graphics? So this game will get you crazy and addicted, you make your own history line, the combats are based on turns so think well
It's time for summer sales!
Lone Wolf is now free. Special Launch Deal: Season Pass, including all four acts, is 20% off for a limited time.
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish" – PocketGamer.co.uk
"Lone Wolf has got my attention and I definitely want to see more" – TouchArcade
"Lone Wolf […] is highly exceptional and unique" – 148apps
ACT 3 – The Shianti Halls
“You steel yourself for the journey ahead. The power in the Shianti Temple still echoes through your mind like distant thunder, a pulse of timeless magic that reels you in and yet warns you to stay away.”
As you make your way to the enemy fortress of V’taag, you find yourself in the Shianti Temple, a place of great power and mystery. Your enemies now occupy these subterranean halls, but you will face many other challenges as well.
The legacy of the renegade necromancers that lived here is strong as ever: will you prove worthy to tread on these ancient stones?
ACT 3: “THE SHIANTI HALLS” NOW AVAILABLE!
Classic dungeon adventuring awaits you in the 3rd Act of the series! New characters to meet, traps and curses, powerful artefacts to conquer… You’ll find it all in the Shianti Halls!
Last but not least, you will have the chance to test your mettle against the Vordak. These undead sorcerers has haunted the worst nightmares of countless generations of Kai Lords. You are next!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
Unlock Act 3 in the in-game shop or pre-purchase all episodes with the Season Pass. If you have already purchased the Season Pass, Act 3 will be launched automatically when you finish Act 2 or when you load a proper game save.
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever!
- New contents, hand-drawn illustrations, 3D locations and powerful enemies enrich your adventure with the release of every new Act -discover what “The Shianti Halls” hold for you
- Enhanced gamebook experience through stunning 3D graphics, with a deep and dark redesign of Lone Wolf, his world and his enemies
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The legendary Sword of the Sun, now with 3 different attacks
- A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Play again, make different choices and explore new paths and fighting styles!
- Cloud saving features
LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2014 JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF©2014 Lic. Atlantyca S.p.A. JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF videogame ©2014 Forge Reply, Atlantyca & Joe Dever All rights reserved. Published by BulkyPix