Just 3 words... f*cking perfect game, do you like to read and do you like to play RPG with high graphics? So this game will get you crazy and addicted, you make your own history line, the combats are based on turns so think well
Reviewed in Best of playstore
Better get a modded unlocked version online. From the acclaimed game books on pc, the makers have made an android version which is not as good and features a linear storyline, action sequences with great graphic and a bit of strategy. It's hard to call it a game book but it is good
Reviewed in BEST GAMES WORTH TO PLAY
When i start play this game i love the way of game.Choosing character skills and afinity change the stoey.Nice graphic,nice story Fighting with monsters are boring and predictible.Games like this must have more interactivity with Ai,with surroundings at all.Don't listen to me.Play and enjoy.Recomended.
"Half gamebook and half action RPG, Joe Dever's Lone Wolf is one adventure that fans of either genre will enjoy from start to finish"
– PocketGamer.co.uk - 9/10 "A fascinating experiment, occasionally a beautiful little piece of art, and I really ended up enjoying both the combat system and the character building in the long run."
– TouchArcade - 4/5
"Highly exceptional and unique in ways that would only be discovered by experiencing it first-hand."
– 148apps - 4/5
"An amazing overall interactive gamebook experience."
- Capsule Computers - 9,5/10
Develop awards 2014 – Finalist in "Use of a license or IP"
IndieCade 2014 - Digital Selection
Italian Games Awards 2014 - "Best Italian Indie Game" & "Best Italian Game Design"
ACT 4 – Dawn over V’taag now available!
“The dark tower of V’taag looms above you. Like an accusing finger, this monstrous edifice of granite and black iron pierces the sky, drawing bolts of lightning from the roiling clouds above.”
Your epic adventure comes to an end! Storm the fortress of V’taag and thwart the evil plans of the Darklords of Helgedad, once and for all. All mysteries shall be unveiled and the greatest battles shall be fought in the final act of the acclaimed Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf saga.
Are you ready to write your own destiny?
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf has evolved and improved dramatically since the release of Act 1. If you only explored Rockstarn or the Sunken Forest, be sure to get back to the Magnamund and enjoy all the new features! The defensive stance for dual wielders, the tactical pause, the fine tuning of all attacks and Kai disciplines… Here at Forge Reply we have been listening closely to your feedback. Come and see for yourself!
Season Pass: Get episodes 2, 3 and 4 at best price. Do your part and fight for Sommerlund and the Kai Order!
THE VIDEO GAME WHERE YOU ARE THE HERO
Lone Wolf is back, as a video game series with a brand-new story, a new combat system, stunning graphics and much more! Make meaningful choices and carve your own path through this epic non-linear story. Test your strength with the dynamic turn-based combat system, prove your skill with the lock-picking minigame and accept the challenge of wits posed by the mysterious Shianti Cube!
The author Joe Dever has been working with the studio, involving himself in the story writing so it fits with the original continuity, while also shedding a new light on the fabled world of Magnamund.
For Sommerlund and the Kai!
- A brand-new adventure written by Joe Dever, now complete with all its four Acts!
- Create your character and try out different combinations of Kai Disciplines, traits and gear
- Write your own story through multiple choices
- A real combat system, where your prowess really counts –no random number table or dice to throw!
- 3 different difficulty levels to make the fighting experience more accessible -or more challenging!
- The new tactical pause system, that freezes time when you are choosing your next move. Unleash the tactician in you! (only on Easy and Medium difficulty)
- Lockpicking and puzzle mechanics to add an extra layer of skill and strategy
- Cloud saving features
- Fully translated into English, French, German, Italian and Spanish
IMPORTANT: Please restart your device after installing the application to improve game stability and performance!
LONE WOLF TM&© Joe Dever 1984-2014 JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF©2014 Lic. Atlantyca S.p.A. JOE DEVER’s LONE WOLF videogame ©2014 Forge Reply, Atlantyca & Joe Dever All rights reserved. Published by BulkyPix