Reviewed in Game Over Mann, Game Over
This is a gem of a game. The quality on show here far surpasses a lot of the crap that's selling for $2.99. Overall this is an excellent fps with smooth controls and great graphics. Is there IAP? I'm sure it's in there somewhere but as of yet I haven't felt the need to use it. Go check it out.
Reviewed in Anything awesome
Another zombie first person shooter. Yes I know you guys are probably getting kinda tired of zombie games but this is another good one. Had may graphics with a range of interesting gun styles. The story is not particularly intriguing but has smooth and awesome gameplay. Is better than dead trigger in the way that it can be played offline but does try to make itself look harder by swearing at random intervals. Maybe worth getting if you need to fill up storage space...
Be careful, you need at least 160 MB FREE RAM to run the game. "Dead Effect is pretty awesome."-capsulecomputers.com.au 9/10
"Graphically, the game is top notch."-toucharcade.com 4/5 Stars
"Dead Effect [...] strikes an impressive balance between humor and fear"-modojo.com 4/5
ESS Meridian System: Wednesday September 7, 2045… 178 days of hibernation.
Delta 3 Chamber, Active… Tissue and vital functions Check.
Error! Disruption Detected… Critical Health Detected.
3… 2… 1… Awakening!
Something is not right, the hibernation pods are all empty. What is happening?
You are an elite member of the Unit 13. Fight for your life in a SCI-FI FPS game that will send chills down your spine.
• Grab your phone/tablet, get in control and bring infected horrors down. Your interface is zombie-shooting ready.
• An epic single player campaign awaits you with more than 5 hours of story gameplay. Space is cold and full of horrors.
• Throughout the campaign you will find new weapons and money to upgrade your armory.
• Discover the mysteries of the ESS Meridian, and wander around its impressive environments with intense background music.
• Use your special ability to slow down the time and defeat even the toughest enemies!
• Will you take up the challenge and try to defeat all your enemies in survival mode arenas? Unlock all the achievements and get all the weapons available!
CURIOUS? More info on:
About inDev Brain:
inDev is a super small indie developer leaded by experienced developers (who worked on many different PC, console and mobile titles such as Vietcong, Mafia 2, Cold War), enthusiasts and GAMERS above all. Brain is only part of a slightly more complex organism. Future is coming!
Thank you for your support.
Created in 2008, BulkyPix is an international digital entertainment provider based in Paris and San Francisco. With close to 100 games in its portfolio, such as MyBrute, Autumn Dynasty, The SandBox and Saving Private Sheep, BulkyPix has gone on to become one of the leading players in the video games market for smartphones, touch tablets (iOS, Android, Samsung, WP7, etc.), PCs and Macs in less than four years. BulkyPix has also created a BtoB department, BulkyApps, in a bid to develop, produce and publish applications and games for such major groups as Véolia, Hachette, Siemens, Orange, Samsung, Antalis, TF1 and France Television. In the spring of 2012, BulkyPix secured funding from Axa Private Equity.