Reviewed in 5 Star Games
The first of Butterscotch Shenanigans' 'Mini" games is kind of like a really hard version of Asteroids... if you didn't have any weapons. Avoid the space rocks and collect 'juice' to score as high of a score as you can. Extremely challenging but also unbelievably addictive.
woflcopter - I started playing it and it really is a lot of fun. Pretty hard but you'll get used to it.
Collect precious Juice as you attempt to stay alive in an infinite asteroid field. Don’t worry about the hordes of interns you kill in the process, those interns are unpaid! Plus, the Bureau of Science has all the super-fragile ships you could ever want! == FREE FEATURES ==
- Dead-simple controls, DEATHLY DIFFICULT to play
- A super-fragile starter ship with no powerup, but a tight turning radius… pretty good upsell, eh?
- BscotchID integration - make friends, earn cross-game rewards, and join the community
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
== PREMIUM FEATURES ==
- A single purchase is all it takes (requires BscotchID -- register in-game)!
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- Access to 3 unlockable ships, each with its own powerup
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, and punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Stay up to date with what we’re doing and contact us through butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== SUPPORT ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb (but it could also have been your device, or Google, so take a deep breath before attacking us). If you need support, our FAQ (https://id.bscotch.net/faq.php) will get you to the right place.