Reviewed in 5 Star Games
The first of Butterscotch Shenanigans' 'Mini" games is kind of like a really hard version of Asteroids... if you didn't have any weapons. Avoid the space rocks and collect 'juice' to score as high of a score as you can. Extremely challenging but also unbelievably addictive.
woflcopter - I started playing it and it really is a lot of fun. Pretty hard but you'll get used to it.
Collect precious Juice as you attempt to stay alive in an infinite asteroid field of ever-increasing density. Don’t worry about the hordes of interns you kill in the process, those interns are unpaid! Plus, the Bureau of Science has all the super-fragile ships you could ever want! Genre: Classic arcade obstacle evasion
== FREE FEATURES ==
- Dead-simple controls, DEATHLY DIFFICULT to play
- A super-fragile starter ship with no powerup, but a tight turning radius… pretty good upsell, eh?
- BscotchID integration - make friends, earn cross-game rewards, and join the community
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
== PREMIUM FEATURES ==
- A single purchase is all it takes (requires BscotchID -- register in-game)!
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- Access to 3 unlockable ships, each with its own powerup
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, and punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Stay up to date with what we’re doing and contact us through butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== SUPPORT ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb (but it could also have been your device, or Google, so take a deep breath before attacking us). If you need support, our FAQ (https://id.bscotch.net/faq.php) will get you to the right place.