Reviewed in 5 Star Games
The first of Butterscotch Shenanigans' 'Mini" games is kind of like a really hard version of Asteroids... if you didn't have any weapons. Avoid the space rocks and collect 'juice' to score as high of a score as you can. Extremely challenging but also unbelievably addictive.
woflcopter - I started playing it and it really is a lot of fun. Pretty hard but you'll get used to it.
Collect precious Juice as you attempt to stay alive in an infinite asteroid field. Don’t worry about the hordes of interns you kill in the process, those interns are unpaid! Plus, the Bureau of Science has all the super-fragile ships you could ever want! == FREE FEATURES ==
- Dead-simple controls, DEATHLY DIFFICULT to play
- A super-fragile starter ship with no powerup, but a tight turning radius… pretty good upsell, eh?
- BscotchID integration - make friends, earn cross-game rewards, and join the community
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
== PREMIUM FEATURES ==
- A single purchase is all it takes (requires BscotchID -- register in-game)!
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- Access to 3 unlockable ships, each with its own powerup
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an indie studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Reach out to us on twitter, @bscotchshenani, or send a note to our email@example.com account. Stay up to date with what we’re doing via our blog, butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== DISCLAIMER ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb (but it could also have been your device, or Google, so take a deep breath before attacking us). Please inform us of any problems via firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do what we can to prevent them in the future. We will do none of those things on purpose (unless you are hacking save files or purchases).