Reviewed in Indie Game Selections
Quadropus Rampage is a surprisingly good spin on roguelike games. The gameplay is smooth and easy to jump into immediately smashing baddies, this becomes more challenging the further down you go. Controls are simple intuitive and work great! The art style is colorful and appealing..Overall this game is a great experience and a must play for any fan of the roguelike genre or anyone looking to smash some skulls with extremely obscure objects. 5/5 for me.
jellyberg: My stand out number one game this week is Quadropus Rampage. It's a roguelike isometric hack n slash with upgrades. Very charming presentation, some hilarious weapon names (e.g. Nutcracking Lasitar from your mother), and solid gameplay that is genuinely fun for extended time periods. I played it most of the way from Seattle to Newcastle and had a blast.
-- Voted 16th best Android game of all time by /r/androidgaming! -- "A shining example of what a free game can be." - PixelFreak - 91/100
"From probably the best IAP system in mobile gaming, to some incredibly fun gameplay, this is a title that you seriously need to install into your Android device pronto!" - GameWoof - 4.5/5
"It should be a crime that a game this good is free, but there it is..." - AndroidSpin
"Quadropus Rampage is a very lively, very fun, and very addicting game that you don’t want to miss out on." - Tom Christiansen of Indie Game Mag - 91/100
Quadropus Rampage is an Endless Roguelike that casts you, the player, as an enraged, four-legged cephalopod. It is your quest to reach the bottom of the ocean and destroy Pete, the evil god of the sea, before his army of abyssal creatures can overtake the ocean.
• Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
• Perfect fusion of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
• Endless Gameplay - Randomly generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
• Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Easy to learn, difficult to master. Dodge, block, stab, smash, and spin your way to victory!
• Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
• Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
• Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
• Extensive upgrade tracks - Invest orbs in your quadropus to make him stronger
• Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
• Google Play Game Services (for Android 4.0 and up) - Show your friends who's the neck-slappingest Quadropus
• Support for most Android tablets, and all resolutions of devices
From the creators of the critically acclaimed Towelfight 2 : The Monocle of Destiny.
GET TO TENTACLE-SLAPPIN!