Reviewed in 5 Star Games
Yet another one of Butterscotch Shenanigans' 'Mini' games - and my personal favorite (to date). It's essentially a mix of the classic arcade game Lunar Lander and Flappy Bird... and it works unbelievably well! Some gamers may be put off by the controls initially - and I admit, they do take a bit of time to fully grasp, but once you do you'll have a real blast with this one. Flop Rocket is easily one of the best games I have played this year and I know I'll be keeping it on my device for a very long time!
Pilot your Flop Rocket through a 5 kilometer cave filled with dragon-like Spaceducks, enormous rock-worms, and other space-time anomalies as you try to prevent an underfunded space program from going bust. Why is your space program housed in a cave? GOOD QUESTION. Genre: Physics evasion shooter arcade
== FREE FEATURES ==
- Easy to use, difficult to master mechanics
- Randomly generated missions provide a challenge on every run
- 4 upgrade tracks - make your ship fly like a dream
- Collect powerups to increase the chances of a successful launch
- BscotchID integration - make friends, see their crashed ships as you fly
- Try the game for free (ad supported), find out that you LOVE IT, and Butter Up to get the premium experience and support our studio!
== PREMIUM FEATURES ==
- A single purchase is all it takes (requires BscotchID -- register in-game)!
- Never see ads EVER AGAIN!
- Access to premium BscotchID services: cloud saving, cross-game Perks, and friends-only leaderboards
- 8 more upgrade tracks - Build a powerful gun, max out your armor slots, and more
- Double your coin gains and upgrade your rocket twice as fast
- Use your hard-earned Juice to start missions with more armor, more worm bombs, and an escape pod
== About the Studio ==
Butterscotch Shenanigans is an independent studio composed of three brothers. We make high-quality, often goofy, and punchy games designed completely around providing the most entertaining player experience possible. Our goal is to build a one-stop mobile empire that fulfills all your gaming dreams. Stay up to date with what we’re doing and contact us through butterscotch-shenanigans.com.
== SUPPORT ==
We have no idea what we're doing. If your game suddenly stops working, or a purchase doesn't go through, or all your save data is suddenly lost, we probably just did something dumb (but it could also have been your device, or Google, so take a deep breath before attacking us). If you need support, our FAQ (https://id.bscotch.net/faq.php) will get you to the right place.