Reviewed in 5 Star Games
Yet another one of Butterscotch Shenanigans' 'Mini' games - and my personal favorite (to date). It's essentially a mix of the classic arcade game Lunar Lander and Flappy Bird... and it works unbelievably well! Some gamers may be put off by the controls initially - and I admit, they do take a bit of time to fully grasp, but once you do you'll have a real blast with this one. Flop Rocket is easily one of the best games I have played this year and I know I'll be keeping it on my device for a very long time!
You're a test pilot for an underfunded space program. SO UNDERFUNDED, IN FACT, that the only launch pad your team could afford JUST HAPPENED TO BE deep inside an infinite cave system filled with huge rockworms and space ducks. BUT WAIT! Someone left a bunch of space-change in here! Collect money and send your rocket TO SPACE. == FEATURES ==
- Expand your space program by hoarding space coins!
- Slap your fins against tiny fuel pads to refill your tanks!
- Engage in the wonder of physicsy rocket-powered goodness!
- Dodge, dip, dive, duck, and rocket your way between herds of maniacal Spaceducks!
- Get devoured by Rockworms!