AutoMate makes common services available to you from your device while you're driving. With AutoMate, you get the right information at the right time, so you can focus on the road.
• Maps – Easily search for directions and launch your favorite navigation app for turn-by-turn directions. AutoMate works with many popular navigation apps.
• Places – Search for nearby places like gas stations and restaurants, with one click.
• Phone – Call your favorite contacts, see call log, and easily dial a number
• Messaging – Send and reply to SMS messages, hands free replying available for many popular messaging apps
• Voice – Take control of the app through voice commands for navigation, music, and more
• Contextual Information - Receive weather updates, see recent searches, receive speed limit alerts, and more
• Media Control – Control many popular media apps using gestures
• Shortcuts – Keep your favorite apps and Android shortcuts at your fingertips. Also includes quick toggles.
• Data – View real-time engine data from an OBDII adapter with Torque integration.
• Set AutoMate as a launcher while it is running
• Hands free gestures! Wave your hand over the device to perform different actions
• Traffic camera alerts, never get a red light or speed camera ticket again!
• Customize wallpapers for day and night themes
• Startup options to make AutoMate even more effortless to use
Have a question, feature request, or bug report? Visit the AutoMate beta community and join the discussion! https://plus.google.com/communities/102908788212710276577. You can also find answers to some frequently asked questions here: http://www.bitspice.net/automate/faq.html.