* Top-selling Occupational Therapy App now available on Android!
* Includes Multi-user Reports with Graphing (graphing feature is exclusive to Android version)
* Editors' Choice Award - Apps For Children With Special Needs
* Voted TOP 3 APP in SmartAppsForKids.com Reader's Poll
* Voted TOP 10 TRIED AND TRUE CLASSROOM APPS on Teacherswithapps.com
* Voted a Favorite App by A4cwsn Facebook Community
* Editor's Choice Award - Children's Technology Review
Dexteria is a set of therapeutic hand activities to improve fine motor skills and handwriting readiness in children and adults. Dexteria’s unique hand and finger activities take full advantage of the multi-touch interface to help build strength, control, and dexterity.
For best results the exercises should be done on a regular basis in short sessions. The exercises are designed to be repeatable and engaging.
The automatic tracking and reporting feature makes it easy for parents, teachers and occupational therapists to identify time on task and progress. You can email the progress reports right from the app itself.
Multi-user tracking is included, which allows you to track as many kids/students/patients as you would like. This version also features graphing reports, so you can easily see progress over time.
The graphing reports feature is included as a FREE bonus feature just for Android users.
"Very impressed with this app. I've been looking for something like this for a very long time." - from Apps for Children with Special Needs
"For occupational therapists, the one huge benefit is the ability to track the child's progress." - from YourTherapySource.com
"Outstanding app and I highly recommend it. Children are very motivated to use it. I’m a Pediatric Occupational Therapist and I use it to work on fine motor integration, fine motor precision, hand exercises, handwriting, writing speed, etc." - Authentic app store review
• Increases coordination and motor control in the hands and fingers
• Works for kids and adults
• Automatically creates performance and usage reports that can be emailed
• Speeds recovery from injuries
• Designed in consultation with Occupational Therapists
ATTENTION LICENSED OTs: If you are a licensed OT and have comments about Dexteria, please submit a review and tell us what we did right and where we can improve. We will respond to your comments in the form of free upgrades with product improvements. You can influence the evolution of Dexteria!
We're serious about your privacy. This app does not track or share your personal information with us or anyone else. There is no user id tracking software, and no advertisements.