Brought to you by La Barba and Richard Colon NEEDS ZOOPER PRO INSTALLED TO USE
This is a set of 30+ minimal, yet thoughtfully crafted Zooper widgets to compliment any home screen or icon pack you can pair them with.
Some widgets were made by Richard Colon and some by La Barba.
This is not a stand alone app. In order for these to work, you must have Zooper Pro installed on your device, without it these will be of little use to you.
On some devices you may have to reboot your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widgets list.
If you are having a issue. Please contact me through the provieded email address instead of leaving a bad review. I will gladly help you. I can not provide support through the playstores review section.
How to install:
- Download and install Zooper Widget Pro 2.38 or above
- Download and install Zooper by Beard
- Add a Zooper widget to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you are using a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM)
- When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Zooper by Beard
- Select the widget you want to add
you can resize the widget by long pressing on the widget and selecting resize.
You can adjust the scale and size within zooper as well as many other things.
Zooper by beard by:
For more of what we are working on, you can find us on Google+.
Special thanks to
Tim austin (Drumdestroyer) https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Drumdestroyer
Nick Miltner https://plus.google.com/u/0/+NickMiltner/posts
Ted Bates Jr aka the Panda for the dope logo and icon https://plus.google.com/+TedBatesJr