Reviewed in On my phone...
The easiest way to track down that app you remember buying last year but had uninstalled it to make room for a newer app and now you've got a new phone with more memory but can't quite remember the name... Sure you could go through your lengthy My Apps list in the Play Store but this way you'll get a full list of just your purchased apps and with links to redownload them.
Browse and install all of your previously bought apps !
Purchased Apps is the only way for you to easily find all of your apps acquired through the years of spending ! - List your paid apps
- Export your list to a file (CSV)
- Sort them by date of purchase or name
- Filter your paid apps by categories (action games, tools, productivity...)
- Multiple account support
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS are necessary to navigate the Play Store website with the proper account.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used to export the list to a CSV file.
The application scrapes the Google Play Store website, it is susceptible to break if something is changed on the site.
If you have any question or suggestion please don't hesitate to contact me via email !