Reviewed in On my phone...
The easiest way to track down that app you remember buying last year but had uninstalled it to make room for a newer app and now you've got a new phone with more memory but can't quite remember the name... Sure you could go through your lengthy My Apps list in the Play Store but this way you'll get a full list of just your purchased apps and with links to redownload them.
Re-download all of your paid apps !
The application present your app store purchase history in an elegant list. - List your paid apps
- Export your list to a file (.csv)
- Sort them by alphabetical order or by date of purchase
- Filter your paid apps by category (action games, tools, productivity...)
- Multiple account support
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS are necessary to navigate the Google Play Store website through your account.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to export the list.
The application scrapes the Google Play Store website, it is susceptible to break if something is changed on the site.
If you have any question or suggestion don't hesitate to contact me !