Reviewed in Tried and Tested Apps
Head to head: My paid apps vs Purchased Apps. This app list the paid apps you have from the Play Store. But since the Play Store does that with "My Account" I just don't see the need for it anymore. By comparison to "My paid apps" that goes a step further with its functionality. (see separate review) I'd advise against getting it.
Reviewed in On my phone...
The easiest way to track down that app you remember buying last year but had uninstalled it to make room for a newer app and now you've got a new phone with more memory but can't quite remember the name... Sure you could go through your lengthy My Apps list in the Play Store but this way you'll get a full list of just your purchased apps and with links to redownload them.
Redownload all of your app purchases !
The application present your app store purchase history in a simple list. - List your paid apps
- Export your list to a file (CSV)
- Sort them by date of purchase or name
- Filter your paid apps by categories (action games, tools, productivity...)
- Multiple account support
- GET_ACCOUNTS & USE_CREDENTIALS are necessary to navigate the Play Store website with the proper account.
- READ/WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are used to export the list to a CSV file.
The application scrapes the Google Play Store website, it is susceptible to break if something is changed on the site.
If you have any question or suggestion please don't hesitate to contact me via email !