Verizon Support & Protection helps your device be at its best by keeping it safe from viruses and securing it if it’s lost. Total Mobile Protection customers can download a premium version to remotely locate a lost device, monitor battery life, and provide one click access to premium support. BASIC FEATURES – FREE (data charges may apply)
• Antivirus protects your personal data, photos and contacts by detecting viruses and malware that can hide within apps, files, and SD cards. Powered by McAfee
• McAfee® SiteAdvisor® blocks risky sites when browsing the web so you can search, post, shop, and download securely
• Lock helps secure your device and content if you lose it, available at vzw.com/vsp
• Erase select data or revert to factory default settings available at vzw.com/vsp
PREMIUM FEATURES – available to Total Mobile Protection (TMP) customers, learn more.
• Fast access to Verizon Tech Coach to help with connecting to Wi-Fi, syncing with Bluetooth, transferring content, and more
• Wi-Fi Protection alerts you when connecting to unsecure networks, allowing you to trust the ones you know, and block others
• Recovery features can remotely locate a lost device, or sound an audible alarm if it’s nearby by logging into your Verizon account at vzw.com/vsp
• Battery monitor estimates how much battery you have left, including time for specific activities like web browsing, games, and making a phone call
• Privacy scan protects your privacy by reporting how much personal info apps access and allowing you to remove them from your device.
Note: You may notice a subtle change in your battery life. This may be due to scanning files to ensure no new viruses have affected your device.
For additional information, and to learn more about features and access permissions, please visit Verizon Support &Protection FAQs
Verizon Support & Protection is available only on compatible devices. Device must be on and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for some features to function. Data usage applies for download and some feature usage of Verizon Support & Protection. Devices running an unauthorized or modified version of Android’s operating systems are not supported. McAfee, the McAfee logo, SiteAdvisor, McAfee Active Protection and McAfee Global Threat Intelligence are registered trademarks or trademarks of McAfee, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.