Reviewed in Die besten Apps und Spiele
Hier erwartet Euch der überarbeitete Titel, welcher damals für PlayStation 2, XBox und PC erschien! Es wird eine sehr spannende Geschichte über einen Ritualmord erzählt, wobei Ihr unter anderem den Mörder selbst und noch drei andere Charaktere spielt! In zahlreichen Dialogen müsst Ihr Euch für verschiedene vorgegebene Antworten entscheiden, welche die weitere Story beinflussen! P.S.: Am Besten zockt Ihr das Spiel auf einem Tablet mit verbundenem Bluetooth-Controller!
Reviewed in Console quality games email@example.com
Finally after IOS having it for a YEAR, here it is for us to enjoy Features: 3.53 GB 4 different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story. • Fully Voiced Script by professional actors in English, French, Spanish and German • Cinematic Score — fully orchestrated score composed by An...
Reviewed in Android Game of the Day
Game of the day 04.03.2016 Fahrenheit, also known as Indigo Prophecy, was originally released back in 2005 and had a loyal cult following. The game has been remastered and re-released on mobile in all of its glory. This title classifies itself as an interactive narrative, playing more like a movie that the gamer controls rather than just a game. It looks good and seems like it’s going to be a fun ride. It’s a tad expensive at $9.99 but there are also no in-app purchases.
Guilt is a chilling feeling… Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive narrative, teetering between the worlds of cinema and gaming while also embracing them, carving its own unique genre in the entertainment landscape. This newly remastered edition features updated graphics, full controller support AND is based on the uncut/uncensored international version of the game.
With a rich multilayered narrative, innovative presentation, and a chilling musical score by famed Hollywood composer Angelo Badalementi, Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered serves as the definitive version of the supernatural murder mystery and (re)introduces the groundbreaking title to old and new fans alike.
• Interactive Drama — An intuitive control scheme and spectacular split-screen presentation complement the game's mysterious noir narrative.
• Extensive Replayability — With branching dialog and multiple endings, each playthrough of the game yields a different outcome.
• Multiple Characters — Take control of the narrative through four different playable characters, each illuminating a different perspective of the story.
• Fully Voiced Script — Every line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German, and Spanish.
• Cinematic Score — Fahrenheit features a fully orchestrated [check] score composed by Angelo Badalamenti, famous for his extensive work with director David Lynch.
• Uncut version of the game — Unlike the original North American release, Remastered contains all of the game's original scenes, uncensored and uncut.
• High-definition Graphics - All of the in-game textures have been meticulously recreated in HD
• Widescreen Support - A true widescreen (not cropped) view strengthens the game's cinematic qualities while also providing players with a better sense of their surroundings.
• Controller Support
• Live Graphics Comparison - Players can switch between the updated visuals and the original art assets with an in-game menu option.