Reviewed in Best Social Apps for Everyone
A different way to be social (or antisocial). If you feel like answering some spicy questions from anonymous people, who usually are your friends, ask.fm is the app for you. Sometimes it's fun, sometimes it's eye-opening, but all in all it's just a different way to be social, and I like it.
Over 150M users love ASKfm! ASKfm is the #1 Q&A app where you find out more about your friends by seeing their answers to questions you send their way. Ask anonymously or not. It’s entertaining, easy to use, and you'll be surprised how much you learn about other people and even yourself.
Every day around the world, ASKfm users are asking and answering over millions of questions in over 40 languages. Once you open the app you can see all the questions your friends have answered and have fun answering questions others have sent to you. Here’s everything the ASKfm app has to offer: • Ask questions to any friend - anonymously or not.
• Follow friends to see all the questions they've answered.
• Instantly add photos or animated GIFs to any answer.
• View everyone that has liked your answers to questions.
• A safe environment where you can express yourself freely.
• Toggle off anonymous questions for anyone that annoys you.
Any issues or questions? Visit us at http://support.ask.fm or ask us a question on ASKfm http://ask.fm/askfmhelp
Follow us on: