AsariCommando2: I've tried many more flashy reddit apps but this remains a proven and reliable app. It just works. Reliable and focused on the content. It never gets in your way.
If your accounts keep disappearing, please install the lite version of the app alongside this pro version. You don't have to use the lite version, just keep it installed. This is due to an Android bug that affects paid apps: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=34880 Want to be a beta tester? Join the Google+ community and hit the opt-in link in the community sidebar: https://plus.google.com/communities/114050744871875290633
TABLET and phone optimized, and with WIDGET. And Moderator features!
Cross-device HISTORY SYNC via synccit.com!
Set it up in Menu->Settings->Synccit
Your settings from the lite version will be copied over.
Install golden platinum and launch it once, before uninstalling the lite version.
App icon designed by Carina Wang.
• INTERNET - The Internet
• BOOT - to restore mail notifications on device boot
• EXTERNAL STORAGE - thumbnail caching
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - detect connection speed
• GET_ACCOUNTS - associate Google account with custom themes
• MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS - add reddit accounts to system Account Manager
• VIBRATE - for mail notifications
• NFC - share current page via NFC
• READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - sync web preferences with reddit.com
• BILLING - purchase premium custom themes (but currently all themes are free)
reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit, Inc., and are used under license.