Reviewed in Things to Do, Places to Go…
A Time Logger [waka waka!] app to track the time you spend on various activities, without Pomodoro. It takes a little work to set up the categories for yourself. But, being conscious of your activities is worth spending half an hour to setup the app (and the few minutes everyday to log your time). [I would recommend Jiffy, but its free version has restrictions. I'd rather have this app for free. This still doesn't have proper Auto-Rotate support, though.]
Application for tracking your personal or working activities. Spending only a few minutes a day on this app you will get daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the form of diagrams and graphs. Using this data you'll be able to control and manage your time.
aTimeLogger is the right solution for everyone:
- business people with an intensive daily routine;
- sportsmen who value every minute of their day;
- parents in order to control their children's daily activities;
- everyone who is interested in what activities they spend their day on and those who want to control and optimize their time.
- easy and intuitive interface
- goals to reach
- automatic time tracking with Tasker or Locale;
- simultaneous activities
- many statistics available in form of graphs and pie charts
- reports in different formats (CSV and HTML)
- a huge number of icons for activity types
- the best support :-)