BioGloom is a 2-D survival adventure game made by student team Rich Tomato from Qantm College in Brisbane, Australia. Similar to other titles, such as Osmos and Flow, comes BioGloom; a story about Lumen, an alien angler fish struggling for survival within Earth's deep oceans. Her journey will take her down into the depths where only darkness and monsters reside and Lumen's light lure is her only hope of survival.
• Free to play!
• Use your coloured light to lure fish into your jaws whilst avoiding predators of the deep.
• Explore 4 unique environments as you adventure deeper into the unknown.
• 8 levels of increasingly dangerous territories.
• Survival and exploration/platforming gameplay.
• Retro pixel art aesthetic and design.
Become the apex predator!