Reviewed in uSeek uNeek Android Games
Skee Ball was one of my favorite games at Chuck E Cheeses! Ball-Hop is a nostalgic, virtual replica of the classic arcade game. The sounds are appealing, along with engaging graphics, jaw dropping physics, and the occasional cheering and applause from an invisible audience. Will definitely have you battling for the highest score with your friends!
Enjoy this easy to play skee ball style game with hyper-realistic physics featuring: • High Definition 3D Graphics
• All new Themes, Balls and Prizes to redeem
• Premium Themes (Ninja, Zombie) available
• Google Play Services - Earn Achievements and climb the Leaderboards
• If you wish to remove ads, simply enter the SHOP and UPGRADE
Ball-Hop Anniversary Edition was made with valuable feedback received from our fans of Ball-Hop Bowling. Thank you for your support!
Play the arcade and carnival classic known as skee ball, roller ball, ramp ball, etc. Different names, but the fun is the same. Roll the ball up the alley with easy swipe control and aim for the score hoops. Hit the special icons for big bonuses. Redeem new balls, themes, prizes and experience nostalgia. Over 5M downloads with the best graphics, physics, and gameplay in the skee ball style game category. Get it now!
HOW TO PLAY
• Swipe up on the screen to launch a ball
• Aim for the Bonus Icons to enhance your game
• Swipe down to retrieve balls that don't launch
• Tilt and Sensitivity settings are in the Pause menu
• Tilt and perform bank shots for extreme control
• 3 Bonus Icons = On Fire!
• 6 Bonus Icons = Burning Up!
• Please email us at the support address in Contact Information
• If you don't receive a reply within 5 business days, check your Spam/Junk folders
• We care about our customers and will do our best to help you out
BACKING UP DATA
Your data is saved on the device and currently there isn't support to move save data between devices. If you uninstall the game without backing up, you will lose your data. You can use backup tools like Titanium Backup or any other backup program on Google Play. However, we do not encourage/support this and will not be able to provide support if anything goes wrong.