PancakeSlaughter: provides a great number of nicely laid-out remotes for important pc media applications - like VLC or Youtube - but also for core system functionality, like Monitor On\Off, PC On\Off\Hibernate\Restart, File Manager and Task Manager. Perfect when you hook up your pc to the big screen and need a remote, but also when you are lazy and don't feel like getting out of bed to turn off your pc for the night.
Easily the most feature-filled computer remote. Turns your device into a WiFi or Bluetooth universal remote control for your Windows PC. Mac and Linux support also available (beta). Control your favorite programs, mouse, and keyboard. Server:
“Fantastic tool for those of you who want to have a remote control for their computer for watching TV, or maybe for listening to music.” – Gizmodo
• Easy server and app setup, that just works.
• Loaded with remotes to control many media applications, tools, system settings, etc.
• Basic Input remote to control mouse movement and keyboard input.
• Automatic server detection to easily find servers installed on your network.
• Server password protection and encryption for added security.
• Supports single and multi-touch mouse control.
• Wake On LAN to easily start your server.
• Includes Light and Dark color themes.
• Server is available for Windows, Mac (Beta), and Linux (Beta).
• Control other devices including Raspberry Pi and Arduino Yún.
• 18 free remotes
Full Version Features:
• 40+ remotes
• Widgets & Quick Actions
• Voice commands
• Custom remotes
• IR actions
• NFC actions
Remotes in Free and Full Version:
• Basic Input (Mouse & Keyboard)
• File Manager
• Scroll Wheel
• Slide Show
• Start / Launcher
• Task Manager
• Windows Media Center
• Windows Media Player
• VLC (Keyboard)
Remotes in Full Version only:
• Create and use Custom Remotes
• Boxee (Keyboard)
• Boxee (Web)
• GOM Player
• Google Music
• Google Presentation
• Hulu Desktop
• Hulu Web
• Internet Explorer
• J River Media Center
• Mac OS X
• MPC HC
• Media Portal
• PowerPoint Advanced
• PowerPoint Basic
• QuickTime Player
• Send Text
• Spotify Advanced
• Tellstick Live
• Twitch TV
• Windows 8
• Windows Photo Viewer
• VLC (Web)
• XBMC (Keyboard)
• XBMC Advanced
Note that some remotes are only available for certain operating systems.
Learn more at: www.unifiedremote.com
INTERNET: for server connection.
BLUETOOTH: for server connection.
WAKE_LOCK: for optional wake-lock.
READ_PHONE_STATE: for auto-pause.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: for server connection.
VIBRATE: for optional haptic feedback.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: for server connection.
NFC: for NFC actions.
INSTALL_SHORTCUT: for launcher shortcuts.
CHECK_LICENSE : for licensing checking.
TRANSMIT_IR: for IR remote control.
E-mail us if you have any questions about the permissions required.