Reviewed in SGD's Indie Games Feed
Sir! I’d Like To Report A Bug is a comical 2D platformer that has been influenced by the best retro games of the past. The game sports amazing pixel art visuals, a fantastic chip tune soundtrack, and a challenging level of difficulty akin to classic platformers. An absolute must play!
Reviewed in Indie Game Selections
Sir! delivers all the classic platforming action you could want and with a killer retro soundtrack to boot! Controls are self explanatory and the game play is fun and addicting. The story and effects are interesting and trippy. Any fan of retro gaming would clearly enjoy this and the soundtrack has quickly turned it into a classic for me. Overall I have to suggest this one to all retro fans and also fans of platformers with quirky stories. 5/5 ( I highly suggest this one )
After some new prototype tech goes screwy and causes bugs to escape into the world only one man can save the day. That man is a Reggie! An average, couch potato QA Tester with no talents what so ever!
Help our new saviour venture to and from work while the world around he slowly glitches out and breaks. Overcome obstacles such as killer cars, lava floors and men in bodysuits! Tackle the horrors of the daily commute but with more fire and serial killers.
Don't think that this is a fun, cute adventure though, the world wants you dead! Dead! Dead! Dead!
Still think you're up to the challenge and can help save the day?
Then grab Sir! I'd Like To Report a Bug! today for free and get to bustin' those bugs!
WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING:
"The addictive gameplay, fantastic retro style, and crazy storyline make Sir! I’d Like To Report a Bug a must play game for all fans of challenging platformers." – Super Game Droid
"This game isn't meant to be casual, it's a humorous experience for gamers nostalgic for the pain and punishment of yesteryear . . " – Android Police
"You’ll find beautiful pixel art, chip tune soundtrack, and even in- game challenges that remind you of the pains of playing games back in the old days." – Android Shock
"The game itself is quite remarkable. It has various forms of 2D art, a killer soundtrack, a very challenging difficulty level, and plenty more aspects that are sure to keep you glued to your device." - Droid Life
* Classic hard-as-nails 2D platformer gameplay for mobiles
* Seriously, this game is hard. It will make you rage.
* Very shiny pixel art, look at how beautiful it is!
* A raving, chiptune inspired soundtrack. Turn that volume up!
* Controls for mobile - on screen buttons or no buttons? We have both!
* Each level is unique thanks to the army of bugs blowing up the world!
* Jam packed with humour and references
* Challenge mode for those that fancy more fun for free
* The only game to ever feature flying old people, bouncing buildings and a level based on Eiffel 65's "Blue (Da Ba Dee)"
* Like what you played? Donate to use and help us create more content for everyone to enjoy!
Like us on Facebook!
Check out our website!