A mobile dancing game for two, featuring dances by the Dutch National Ballet. Bounden is a mix of Twister and ballet. You use your phone as a guide to dance, or get entangled with someone else. So, you pull out your phone, ask another person to put down a thumb, and move synchronously to dance together.
Play at a bar, during a date, during work hours, or as a performance, even with other couples playing at the same time.
* Choreography by Ernst Meisner of the Dutch National Ballet
* 6 dances + 1 exclusive dance for Android!
* Classical music
* Tutorial video's with professional ballet dancers
* Winner BIG Indie Pitch GDC San Francisco
* GDC Experimental Gameplay Workshop Official Selection
* Bigsushi.fm Golden Sushi of Sophistication
What other people are saying about Bounden:
"Bounden is immensely enjoyable, and it made me laugh [...] at the uncoordinated jumbles of limbs we created." - New Yorker
"Expect a mess of limbs." - 148Apps
"Bounden either turns players into graceful ballet dancers, courtesy of the Dutch National Ballet's expertise, or into giggling messes." - Joystiq