★ Now supports any Android Controllers / Gamepads (HID) !!
★ From the creators of Hyperlight! ★ Built for NVIDIA Tegra! (including Shield)
★ Hyperwave is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
"Hyperwave certainly doesn’t put a foot wrong when it comes to visual presentation." PocketGamer
Finally, after over an year, the battle against the evil aliens invaders continues with Hyperwave, the new neon retro space shooter of the hyper-series created by the same team of Hyperlight!
Hyperwave combines the mechanics of classic arcade games of the old 80’s with those of modern sci-fi shooters, offering a both familiar and innovative gameplay which includes all the elements that make great a traditional shoot 'em up, but reproposed in a different context in which a strong strategic component is added to fast-paced action!!
Your goal is to defend the last shield that protects humanity by destroying all the endless waves of cosmic enemies before they can damage it.
Hyperwave’s space-fighter is really powerful and is able to enhance its attack power significantly also using a wide assortment of weapons, special-powers and useful drones that will give you an hand in the difficult mission of containing the alien horde.
★ Features ★
* Universal App: runs in HD on Hi-Res Android devices.
* Great gameplay, attack and defend at the same time!
* Stunning 2.5D neon-style graphics, effects and animated backgrounds.
* Arcade mode with 50 different waves.
* Infinity mode for an endless challenge!
* 12 vulcan upgrades and 5 different special weapons.
* 3 devastating special-powers and smart friends drones to command.
* Wide variety of enemies to face, each with its own peculiar behavior.
* Several exciting techno musics!
* Google Play Games for achievements and global leaderboards!!
For any problem with the game contact us at: email@example.com
Enjoy our LATEST games:
- Scarecrow in Zombie Land
- Devil Slayer Gunman
- Caveman Dino Rush
- Alien Apocalypse
- Zombies After Me!
- Deadly Moto Racing