Chesspresso is the Correspondence Chess community for Android. It introduces a unique way of playing online multi-player chess (Postal Chess) on your android device.
Play Chess with friends or strangers for ranking points and achievements with as many players as you like from all over the world simultaneously, and in your own time to fit your busy schedule. The great thing about Chesspresso is you don't play one game in one sitting, you play as many games as you like over a long time period. Move time limits are in days not minutes or seconds!
- CORRESPONDENCE CHESS. Chess at your own pace against opponents of all skill levels.
- EASY TO USE INTERFACE. A modern Holo style Android interface supporting phones and tablets.
- CHALLENGE FRIENDS OR OPPONENTS ONLINE. There are thousands of players playing every day of all skill levels.
- RATING SYSTEM AND ACHIEVEMENTS. Play for Ranking points (ELO based) and increase your position on our leaderboards.
- NOTIFICATIONS. We use push notifications from our server to notify you of actions you need to take in your games. But you have total control of those notifications inside and outside of the app.
- ULTRA-LOW BANDWIDTH REQUIREMENTS - Playing requires minimal data to be sent and received by your device, and you can browse and view all your games and their history off-line at any-time!
- REPRESENT YOUR COUNTRY - Choose where you want to represent and what nation you wish to play against whether it's the United States, Wales or the Northern Marinara Islands.
- MULTIPLE LANGUAGES. English, 中文（简体）, Nederlands, Suomalainen, Français, Deutsch, עברית, हिन्दी, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, Polski, Português, Română, Русский, Español, Türkçe, Tiếng Việt, Українська.
Give it a try, we think you'll love it…