FREE TO DOWNLOAD!
NEW CASUAL GAME UPDATES –
PLAY KICK UP MODE & CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS via NEW LEADERBOARD FUNCTIONALITY
PLAY SHOOT OUT MODE and SCORE ALL THE GOALS
Celebrate the spirit of 2015 World Football with the official adidas 2015 World Football Live Wallpaper and Clock Widget app!
This app will bring you to the center of the action.
Every time you unlock your device with this app is set to your Home Screen you will represent your country's colors with pride!
This Live Wallpaper (LWP) is perfect for all football fans, equipped with the official adidas logo and the national flags of over 100 nations!
The app also features classic adidas footballs from throughout their history with the legendary FIFA World Cup™… Place up to five footballs on your homescreen at once in Classic Mode!
Show your national pride today, and put your country's flag right in the center circle… Exclusively for Android!
Stadium Mode (3D):
NEW CONEXT15, OFFICIAL MATCH BALL
NEW 360 degree spherical view!
NEW Select between over 100 countries!
NEW TEXT, EMAIL and missed call notifications with audio!
NEW Enhanced interactive football; shoot and score!
NEW More ways to connect and share your football fandom with your social network!
NEW Time of day and weather detection in stadium!
NEW Custom Clock Widget featuring the time and your local weather info!
Classic Pitch Mode (2D):
*Select between 100+ Country flags!
*Add up to 5 match footballs to the screen at any-one-time!
*Center field changes to match your chosen team / country colors!
*TEXT and EMAIL notifications!
*Officially licensed release from adidas.
How to Shoot the Ball
1. Tap to shoot.
2. Use your device’s accelerometer to bring the ball back to you.
3. Or wait for the ball to reset / re-center itself.
How to Switch Between Classic and Stadium Mode
1. Long press on your device’s home screen.
2. Select “Live Wallpapers” from the list of options.
3. Tap the adidas LWP app icon.
4. Select “Settings”.
5. Under “Select Pitch”, choose between “Stadium Pitch” and “Classic Pitch”.
How to Set Your Clock Widget
1. Access the Apps section of your device.
2. Notice the Widgets section to the right of Apps and select Widgets.
3. Locate the adidas Widgetron and long press it.
4. Set it to whatever panel of your home screen you desire!
Fully optimized for tablets and devices.
Terms & Conditions: https://www.bandsintown.com/api/1.0/terms
The adidas Trademarks, text, images and video displayed herein are the property of their respective owners (including but not limited to © 2015 adidas International Trading B.V. ) and are used with permission of adidas AG. All rights reserved.