Spellcaster: The Forgotten Spell is an interactive fantasy novel set in Suidemor, where danger lurks around every corner. Solve puzzles and cast magic as you seek the Forgotten Spell, a curse cast over the King of the Elder Fey. Journey to the city of the Faeries populated by magical fey who trade in mystical crafts and weave magical spells. Encounter strange and weird creatures - trolls, leprechauns, goblins, imps and hags. Use your elven heritage to wield powerful spells as well as your wits to solve fiendish riddles and puzzles. Will you survive in this strange world?
Featuring over thirty full colour images with hundreds of unique choices, your journey to Suidemor will never be the same!
** FEATURES **
• Become a powerful spellcaster! Terrify foes, send them to sleep, ward off evil magic and discover new spells!
• Uncover the history of Suidemor and meet warlocks, goblins, elves and trolls!
• Match wits with the inhabitants of Suidemor and solve tricky puzzles.
• Access your spellbook at any time and learn the secrets of the Fey.
• Full colour illustrations bring the city of the Faeries to life!
• Achievements to find throughout the gamebook as you play.
The Forgotten Spell has been brought to Android using Tin Man Games’ critically acclaimed Gamebook Adventures Engine featuring:
• Universal support. Buy the app once and it works on all your devices!
• Read the book horizontally or vertically on your tablet.
• An automated Adventure Sheet to keep track of stats and inventory.
• Artwork gallery. Find an illustration in the gamebook and be able to access it full-screen forever.
• Bookmarking system which saves your position in the gamebook, much like putting your fingers between the pages!
• Specially composed soundtrack and sound effects.