Reviewed in Some great apps you may not know. Yet.
PowerAmp for me suits better, but damn... this is one fine looking stock player replacement. Automatic album art grabber (which works flawlessly by the way, you just need to have well tagged album information), in-built sleep timer, equalizer, HOLOish looks, queue and all the other self explanatory music player functionality. My biggest complain is non native way to limit which folders are being scanned so you may find yourself listening to some files that are not hidden from media scanner (put .nomedia file in those folders).
Shuttle Music Player is an intuitive, lightweight and powerful music player for Android.
- Built in 6-band equalizer with bass boost,
- Gapless playback
- Lyrics (supports both embedded lyrics and online lyrics via MusixMatch)
- Automatic artwork downloading
- The best user interface of any music player in the Play Store
- Tons of theme options, including light & dark mode
- Sleep timer
- Extremely customizable widgets
- Last.fm Scrobbling
Features available only in the paid version (Shuttle+)
- id3 tag editing
- Folder browsing
- ChromeCasting to your TV
- Tons more themes
Shuttle Music Player contains everything you need in a music player... and a little bit more. It is the music player of choice for your Android device!
Check out http://www.shuttlemusicplayer.com for more info.
Like Shuttle+ on Facebook: